20+ best small affiliate networks for beginners
Sometimes it may be difficult to get accepted by large affiliate networks. Especially if your website is new and does not have enough content.
One possible solution may be to monetize your website in some of the ways I explain at the MarbleHost Academy (you can join the Academy for free using the form in the top of this page and receive the first lesson right now).
Another way can be choosing a smaller affiliate network.
Why to choose a little-known affiliate network instead of a large one
It is not the same to sign up for an established affiliate network and a new one. The newer (and smaller) offer some advantages for newbies like you:
- As they are new, they (sometimes desperately) look for more affiliates. So you have more chances to get accepted.
- It is easier to speak with persons who makes decisions instead of talking to somebody from the customer support who is the last one in the corporate hierarchy.
- They are usually more flexible when you have some specific needs.
Less-known affiliate networks list
So lets start. Here you have a list of affiliate networks where you can try to apply with a little of basic information:
- AdCombo: Landing and pre-landing pages localizations developed by AdCombo team. Discover everything about them in this AdCombo review.
- Adtrafico: Weekly payments, dedicated affiliate manager 24/7. Learn more in the Adtrafico review.
- Biggico: Crypto verticals like ICO and cloud mining. See the Biggico review for more information.
- BizProfits: Earn commission promoting health niche offers. Read BizProfits review.
- Commission Factory: Receive your payments every week, automatically on all approved transactions.
- CPAfull: 1-on-1 manager to publisher support.
- CPAhub: Gifts, bonuses, competitions and events for affiliates. Find details in the CPAhub review.
- CPAultimate: SMS responder, email responder, global smartlink.
- Everad: Health and beauty vertical. They have some unique features, you can read about them in the Everad review.
- Los Pollos: 10,000+ campaigns worldwide, payouts through wire transfer, ePayments, Webmoney, PerfectMoney or Bitcoin. See more details in the Los Pollos review.
- Mgcash Media: Hosted landing pages, content lockers, file lockers, link lockers.
- Nam/offers: Advanced trendspotting reports, real-time notifications.
- OMyOffers: Incentive campaigns - OfferWall, content locker, link locker, offer feeds.
- Pay4results: A network focused on European markets, mostly CEE, Scandinavia and Baltic region.
- PayPerInstall: Promote our pay per install products.
- Sapphirum: Specialized in monetizing entertainment traffic.
- RoyalRevenue: Weekly payments, Skype support.
- Triad Media: Real-time reporting, API access.
- Unique Affiliate Network: Publishers of all sizes can join this network.
- Vortex Advertising: Achieve higher conversion rates using their optimized smart links. Check out the in-depth Vortex Advertising review.
- World Leads: Monthly contests and special rewards.
- WOW Trk: CPA and CPL offers.
Affiliate network alternatives
There are many other ways how to make money online using a website or a blog. Use the form below and get a lot of website monetization alternatives directly to your email (you will receive the first one right now).