2 ways how to install Coppermine:
Use the 1-click script installer
Automatic Coppermine installation is fast and easy. Simply follow these 6 steps:
- Visit the control panel login page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the web applications installer link.
- Click the Coppermine link.
- Fill in a simple setup form and click the install button.
- That's all - the script is installed now!
Install the script yourself
If you prefer to install the script yourself, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Coppermine website.
- Download the script.
- Unzip the files.
- Find a file with installation instructions.
- Upload the files to your web space.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Coppermine features and benefits
Coppermine Photo Gallery is an advanced, user-friendly, picture gallery script with built-in support for other multi-media/data files. The gallery can be private, accessible to registered users only, and/or open to all visitors to your site. Users, if permitted, can upload pictures with their web browser (thumbnail and intermediate sized images are created on the fly), rate pictures, add comments and even send e-cards. The site administrator determines which of the features listed above are accessible by registered and non-registered users.
Coppermine official website and support
Support forum: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/
We provide support for the installation process. We do not provide support for Coppermine itself.