2 ways how to install Learning Management System:
Use the 1-click script installer
Automatic Learning Management System installation is fast and easy. Simply follow these 6 steps:
- Visit the control panel login page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the web applications installer link.
- Click the Learning Management System link.
- Fill in a simple setup form and click the install button.
- That's all - the script is installed now!
Install the script yourself
If you prefer to install the script yourself, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Learning Management System website.
- Download the script.
- Unzip the files.
- Find a file with installation instructions.
- Upload the files to your web space.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Learning Management System features and benefits
Moodle is a course management system designed to help educators create quality online courses. Available in 34 languages and features a WYSIWYG HTML editor. The teacher has full control over all settings for a course. There is a flexible array of course activities (forums, journals, quizzes, resources, choices, surveys, assignments, chats, workshops), user logging and tracking, mail integration and much more.
Learning Management System official website and support
Support forum: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/index.php?id=5
We provide support for the installation process. We do not provide support for Learning Management System itself.