2 ways how to install Geeklog:
Use the 1-click script installer
Automatic Geeklog installation is fast and easy. Simply follow these 6 steps:
- Visit the control panel login page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the web applications installer link.
- Click the Geeklog link.
- Fill in a simple setup form and click the install button.
- That's all - the script is installed now!
Install the script yourself
If you prefer to install the script yourself, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Geeklog website.
- Download the script.
- Unzip the files.
- Find a file with installation instructions.
- Upload the files to your web space.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Geeklog features and benefits
Geeklog is a weblog powered by PHP and MySQL. It allows you within minutes to set up a fully functioning dynamic website, and has many features to get you started. It provides you with user-system, allowing members of the public to register for your site and submit stories. Also it have a comment system, allowing users to comment on posts made to your site. Using the block system, you can put information anywhere on your site. The plugin system allows you to extend Geeklog, without having to code any new PHP. The theme system allows the users to select what layout they want to view.
Geeklog official website and support
Support forum: http://www.geeklog.net/forum
We provide support for the installation process. We do not provide support for Geeklog itself.