2 ways how to install Drupal:
Use the 1-click script installer
Automatic Drupal installation is fast and easy. Simply follow these 6 steps:
- Visit the control panel login page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the web applications installer link.
- Click the Drupal link.
- Fill in a simple setup form and click the install button.
- That's all - the script is installed now!
Install the script yourself
If you prefer to install the script yourself, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Drupal website.
- Download the script.
- Unzip the files.
- Find a file with installation instructions.
- Upload the files to your web space.
- Follow the installation instructions.
Drupal features and benefits
Drupal is an advanced open-source content management tool for creating dynamic websites, which provides a broad range of features and services such as: user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
Drupal official website and support
Support forum: http://drupal.org/forum
We provide support for the installation process. We do not provide support for Drupal itself.