2 ways how to install DokuWiki:
Use the 1-click script installer
Automatic DokuWiki installation is fast and easy. Simply follow these 6 steps:
- Visit the control panel login page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the web applications installer link.
- Click the DokuWiki link.
- Fill in a simple setup form and click the install button.
- That's all - the script is installed now!
Install the script yourself
If you prefer to install the script yourself, follow these steps:
- Visit the official DokuWiki website.
- Download the script.
- Unzip the files.
- Find a file with installation instructions.
- Upload the files to your web space.
- Follow the installation instructions.
DokuWiki features and benefits
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files no database is required.
DokuWiki official website and support
Support forum: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/
We provide support for the installation process. We do not provide support for DokuWiki itself.